I'm still here, still waiting,..

I'm still here, still waiting, For us to finally be.
I'll stay here for as long as it takes, For you to be with me.
My love, let me shower you with roses.
Let me hear your sweet words saying that
I'm forever yours and you mine.
Let our love shine as that of a fairy tale story
so true and heart warming.

I'm still here just waiting, For you to finally realize.
I'm still here waiting for you to see me. How I see you through my eyes.
May all who see our love this very day bring tears of joy
and happiness as we both celebrate our reunion day together.

May our day be forever written in our hearts
as we look into each others eyes and say "I Do".
For this is the moment we have been waiting for a very long time.

I'm still here inside your heart, I'll never give up on you.
You'll never find anyone else. Who loves you like I do.
So my darling, my heart, my love and my princess
know this day that I have committed myself
to be forever yours for as long as I live.
For I love you with an everlasting and
I would love no one else besides you,
for you are forever mine to cherish, to hold and protect.

As I look into your eyes, I can't seem to look away.
I get lost into the moment. Each and every day.
You thought I didn't like you. You thought that I moved on.
But to tell you the total truth. My feelings aren't gone.
So my love, my heart, may we close this the day
by saying to each that "I'm forever yours".

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ada Seseorang di sana, ia bisa tersenyum...